Driving MSP Business Growth
with Cost-Effective, Scalable Storage
Jon Toor, CMO of Cloudian and Michael Stolarczyk, Vice President at Veristor Systems Incorporated discuss the growth opportunities of a robust object storage solution offering.
According to IDC, within the public cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) market, cloud storage services revenues are expected to reach $20 billion in 2019 and more than double to $44 billion in the next three years.
Cloudian’s new program enables MSPs to capitalize on this market growth opportunity with innovative solutions for a range of use cases. View this webinar to learn the next generation features that can streamline your business, including:
- Geo-distribution for easily managing storage across multiple data centers
- Multi-tenancy to provide users with secure, self-managed storage within a shared platform
- Exabyte storage scalability with non-disruptive growth
- Cost-effective solution allowing for high profitability margins
“Veristor has selected Cloudian as the next-generation object store platform for our managed services solutions because of its efficient appliance model, advanced capabilities, and infinite scale.”
– Michael Stolarczyk, Vice President, Cloud Managed Services, Veristor Systems, Inc.