Integrated Global Workflows with Cloudian and eMAM
This webinar explores how a cloud-enabled media asset management platform and an on-prem S3 object storage system combine to create a versatile and cost-effective distributed production solution. eMAM inc. is a well well-respected solution for connecting creative people regardless of their physical location.
Cloudian Hyperstore provides a low cost, high density, means of storing large scale volumes of media data. Together they lay the foundation for a hybrid-cloud workflow that optimizes costs while empowering remote crews to collaborate across the globe.
- Store media online and make available by utilizing low-cost object storage
- Search through assets using an intuitive web-based interface
- Share media with crew members on any device worldwide
- Tag media with custom and AI auto-generated metadata
- Create hybrid-cloud workflows that mix on-prem and cloud solutions
- Eliminate tape as a backup and archiving data destination
eMAM: Chuck Buelow, VP of Business Development,
Cloudian: Christopher Cambridge, Solutions Architect