Object Storage: A Flexible and Sustainable Data Platform for IT Transformation
GigaOm Research brings together experts in data storage and cloud computing, including GigaOm analyst Enrico Signoretti and special guest, Jon Toor, CMO from Cloudian, to discuss object storage and its potential to be the data foundation layer for a modern and flexible IT strategy.
The current climate created by the COVID-19 pandemic demonstrates how a flexible IT infrastructure is the key to respond quickly to radical business changes. Object storage has the right characteristics to be the data platform to build a modern data-driven IT strategy.
In this 1-hour on-demand webinar, you will discover:
- A comparison of different types of storage
- Pros and cons of cloud, on-premises, and hybrid approaches
- Why S3 compatibility is the key
- How to build a data-driven foundation layer for your IT strategy
- How to start with object storage
- TCO and ROI of object storage in a multi-tenant scenario
- Learn about object storage and how to take advantage of it to build a sustainable and flexible data-driven infrastructure capable of responding quickly to any current and future business needs.
Enrico Signoretti: Analyst, GigaOm Research
Jon Toor: CMO, Cloudian