eBook: Object Storage Buyer’s Guide
Everything you need to know about the coming revolution in scale-out storage.
The Definitive Technology Guide
Data growth has made traditional storage types costly and hard to manage. Object storage solves the capacity problem with the industry’s only limitlessly scalable architecture.
Read this eBook to learn what object storage is, why it’s different, and how it can help address your capacity storage challenges.
- How object storage works
- Where it fits in the storage landscape vs file and block
- The TCO benefits in various workloads
- The S3 API and why it matters
- Why metadata will become your most valuable asset
- Hybrid cloud and multi-cloud: what they are and how they differ
- The terminology you need to know
Amazon, Google, and Microsoft all rely on object storage for their cloud infrastructure. Now, it’s ready for your data center. Learn about this exabyte-scalable technology from the team that created it.
Find out how you can tackle your large-scale storage challenges more simply and cost-effectively than you thought possible. Download this eBook today.
Get your copy of The Object Storage Buyer’s Guide