Cloudian On-Demand Webinar
VMware vSAN and Cloudian Object Storage for Cloud-Native and Traditional IT Applications
VMware’s vSAN Data Persistence platform with Cloudian HyperStore drives more business value by increasing agility and efficiency while also overcoming management, scale, and complexity challenges. Adding object storage to block and file storage enables a unified data services platform that helps IT and DevOps teams do more faster, supporting both modern, cloud-native, and traditional applications in the hybrid cloud, with a lower TCO.
View this webinar to learn more about Cloudian Object Storage for VMware Cloud Foundation with Tanzu and the vSAN Data Persistence platform.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
• Learn the technical details about the new solution
• See a technical demo showcasing new capabilities
• Discover flexible deployment options for adding object storage in vSAN environments
• Hear about new use cases, including:
– Data Protection for cloud-native apps
– Converged platform for Enterprise Splunk
– Modern data architecture for Healthcare
– Object storage for cloud-native apps
– Converged data protection for enterprise apps
– and others …
Gopala Suryanarayana – Product Line Manager, VMware
Sanjay Jagad – Senior Director of Products & Solutions, Cloudian
Cloudian HyperStore named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice
for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage.
“Cloudian improved our archival workflows, fit into our tiered storage strategy seamlessly”
– Media Operations Manager in the Media Industry
“Exceptional, high-performance, resilient S3 architecture at a great price”
– Software Engineer in the Services Industry
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers Choice Logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.