Achieve GDPR Compliance with The SME File Fabric and Cloudian HyperStore
On-Demand Webinar and Product Demo
View this on-demand webinar and product demonstration to see how Storage Made Easy (SME) and Cloudian help businesses address growing data protection challenges by identifying PII data and allowing secure access and sharing.
A fundamental tenet of the SME Enterprise File Fabric is to enforce policies for data governance and security. Reducing organizational risks and increasing infrastructure agility while providing compliance adherence are vital factors for the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data legislation such as HIPPA and FERPA.
The Enterprise File Fabric adds critical new features that allow corporate customers, service providers, and educational establishments to meet GDPR compliance regulations.
See how businesses with European data can now:
- Securely share and track files with internal and external users
- Set geographical access controls
- Archive business-critical data to Cloudian HyperStore on-premises or in the cloud
- Access files securely from Web, desktops, and mobile device
- Transparently encrypt data-at-rest using FIPS certified encryption