Limitlessly Scalable Object Storage with HPE Apollo 4510, Apollo 4200, ProLiant DL380, and ProLiant DL360 Servers
Enabling the Data-driven World
The explosion of data demands a reliable and scalable solution for your storage. Consolidate your unstructured data to a single, limitlessly scalable storage pool with Cloudian® HyperStore® running on HPE Apollo 4510, Apollo 4200, ProLiant DL380 and ProLiant DL360 servers. HyperStore enterprise storage is a cost-effective solution providing unlimited capacity scalability, intuitive management tools, uncompromising data protection, and the industry’s most compatible S3 API implementation.
At costs down to just cents per GB per month, HyperStore’s efficient architecture running on HPE Apollo and ProLiant servers save you 70% on CAPEX. Massive scalability and lights-out management result in 95% less overhead. And you’ll save on rack space: up to 600TB in just 4U height.
Scalability to Meet Growing Needs
Raise service levels and support future growth needs with flexible deployment and configuration options. Start small with a little as three nodes and add capacity nondisruptively with additional servers to suit needs.
Manage HyperStore via the intuitive web-based GUI or automate tasks using the RESTful API. Cluster management tasks are simple as well. Add or remove nodes and update system software without disruption.
Uncompromising Data Durability
Get 14+ nines data durability and configurable data protection. Only HyperStore lets you customize data protection for various data types within a cluster. Select from multiple levels of data replication and erasure coding, within and across data centers.
Cloudian has made the investment in FIPs, Common Criteria, and DoD APL certifications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Limitlessly scalable capacity
- Start with just three nodes and grow
- Non-disruptive capacity expansion
- 100% native S3 API for guaranteed compatibility
- Replication and erasure coding
- Bucket-level granularity for all storage policies
- Encryption for secure data storage
- Comprehensive multi-tenant services
- Quality of Service (QoS) controls
- Integrated billing, management, and software
- Geographically distributed replication
- Backup and disaster recovery
- File consolidation
- Media active archive
- File lifecycle management
- AI/machine learning
- Life sciences
- Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS)
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
HPE Case Study