Cloud Storage in Your Data Center with S3-Native Object Storage
Make the most of your entire storage landscape. Optimize data placement — both in the cloud and on-prem — for security, performance, capacity and cost. Cloudian’s cloud solutions make it easy to deploy cloud-native applications and manage your data anywhere (on-prem, private or public cloud), in a single, pay-as-you-grow S3 management framework, with built-in analytics and zero lock-in.
Cloudian HyperStore has the most comprehensive data immutability and security capabilities of any on-prem object storage, certified by third-party government assessment agencies, so you can reduce your ransomware worries right along with your costs.
Span multiple on-prem geographies with a single storage environment. Locate storage where you need it, elastically scale your storage, and manage the global infrastructure from a single screen with HyperIQ, Cloudian’s observability and analytics tool. Cloudian’s distributed storage makes it simple whether your objective is…
- local data access for distributed workgroups
- data replication for DR
- data striping across sites for enhanced data availability at less cost
Public Cloud vs. On-Prem Object Storage: Comparing Total Cost of Ownership
Download this TCO Report to see how private cloud can save you up to 65% of your storage costs for backup and archive, media workflows, and other capacity-intensive applications while giving you the same scalability and flexibility within the security of your firewall. With Cloudian, you can manage all your clouds, private and public, from one S3-based framework.
Manage on-prem and cloud storage together with Cloudian. Cloudian HyperStore works much like (and with) Amazon Outposts, adding infinite on-prem capacity at a significantly lower cost.
- Deploy on-prem storage as a high-performance, secure backup target, then automatically replicate that data to the public cloud for an offsite copy.
- Create an on-prem data lake and automatically offload less frequently used data to the cloud for limitless scalability.
- Automate data management within a single namespace that spans your public cloud and on-prem worlds, all in native S3 for no lock-in.
- Buy just the storage you need, then pay-as-you-grow in a truly cloud-native business model.
The Advantages of Cloudian’s AWS Outposts Ready Designation
“Cloudian S3-compatible storage, used as an add-on platform, provides scalable capacity for AWS Outposts for use cases that require local data residency, low latency access and/or integrated ransomware protection.”
Enterprise IT executives are increasingly pursuing a hybrid cloud strategy. To align with that approach, Amazon Web Services introduced Outposts to deliver AWS services to on-premises data centers using a hybrid cloud architecture.
In this Evaluator Group Technical Insight Report, the analyst firm focuses on the AWS Outposts storage environment and how the use of Outposts-qualified storage systems can reduce complexity and IT staff burden as well as enhance security.
Cloudian HyperStore is an Outposts Ready, fully native S3-compatible object storage platform that addresses key user concerns, including:
- Data security, including ransomware protection
- Application portability due to the fully native S3 compatibility
- Ease of management
5 Reasons to Adopt Hybrid Cloud Storage
Hybrid cloud is a storage environment that uses a mix of on-premises and public cloud services with data mobility between the two platforms.
As more organizations look to the public cloud to augment their on-premises data management, hybrid cloud is often the solution of choice, particularly when your private cloud is compliant with S3 API standards, allowing all of your clouds to talk to each other in their native tongue.
Read about the 5 reasons why hybrid cloud storage is rapidly being adopted by IT organizations worldwide.
Get HyperStore on Equinix Metal
Scale your business with global, secure, and on-demand infrastructure
Cloudian HyperStore on Equinix Metal delivers the cloud in your Equinix data center: Enterprise-class, secure, limitlessly scalable object storage with unmatched S3-compatibility for seamless hybrid cloud integration.
Building and connecting your business’ digital infrastructure is growing increasingly complex, costly, and overwhelming. With Equinix Metal, make hybrid infrastructure your competitive advantage and benefit from the unmatched global reach and connectivity ecosystem made possible by Equinix. Get started now.
Solution benefits include:
- Platform-agnostic solutions for hybrid cloud: Run Cloudian HyperStore cloud storage in a Hybrid environment integrated with Google Anthos, Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes on Bare Metal, VMware on Bare Metal
- Interconnected bare metal-as-a-service: Automated, interconnected, low-latency bare metal-as-a-service that is available in global locations – 18 datacenters
- Best-in-class ransomware protection – U.S. government certification tested
- Rich feature set including multi-tenancy, billing, and QoS
- Dedicated support all day every day
Using multiple public clouds gives you more options, but also adds complexity. Consolidate your storage management across public and private clouds with Cloudian’s multi-cloud management. Access data in all clouds with standard S3 API and move data among clouds using one management framework. To eliminate lock-in, data is always stored in the native format of each cloud, whether it’s AWS, GCP or Azure. Same application, same data working seamlessly across multiple clouds.
DEMO: Cloudian S3 Object Storage Solutions for Multi-Cloud
David Axler, Cloudian Sales Engineer, provides a brief overview of Cloudian HyperStore S3 object storage for multi-cloud. From on-premise to hyperscalers, he demonstrates the highlights of how Cloudian HyperStore provides a common S3 service across all clouds, mitigating code changes, addressing lock-ins, and extending other benefits of multi-cloud.