S3-Compatible Storage Services
Expand your cloud service provider storage offerings with services built on Cloudian S3-compatible storage. Cloudian gives you a proven path to a profitable services business.
- Differentiated services
- Increased revenue and margins
- Expanded customer base
Profitable MSP Business Models for Backup and Storage-as-a-Service
- Storage-as-a-Service and Backup-as-a-Service are growing in popularity
- Managed Service Providers are positioned to benefit from this growing market opportunity
- Cloudian HyperStore enables margin potential in excess of 50% for MSPs
- Modular storage growth lets you start small and expand with demand
Download this paper to learn how Cloudian Object Storage for vCloud Director and storage-based services can help you drive more profitable revenue.
- Cloudian Object Storage for vCD enables Storage-as-a-Service and other new revenue-revenue “as-a-services” which are growing in popularity
- Current market for storage-based services is $20B globally. VMware Cloud Providers are well positioned to benefit from this large market opportunity
- With exceptional economics, Cloudian helps cloud providers deliver profitable services on a proven platform
High Value-Add Services for Cloud Service Providers
Offer S3-compatible storage-as-a-service, or combine Cloudian storage with 3rd party applications to create additional services. Interoperable with all applications that connect to AWS S3 storage, Cloudian lets you leverage the full S3 API application ecosystem so you can deliver new revenue streams for your business.
Provide additional storage capacity on a subscription basis to help customers address their growing volumes of data.
HyperStore can serve as a backup target that integrates easily with backup platforms such as Commvault, Rubrik, Veritas, and Veeam.
With its limitless scalability and data durability (up to 14 nines), HyperStore is ideal for providing a long-term data repository.
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
Help customers avoid the risks of business and organizational disruptions resulting from disasters by keeping a copy of their data offsite.
Big Data-as-a-Service (BDaaS)
Leverage Cloudian’s rich metadata tagging to apply machine learning and analytics to large data sets. Enable new insights, discoveries, and operational efficiencies.
Cost-Effective to Buy and Manage
Built for cloud service providers, Cloudian makes it easy to grow and manage your business. Cloudian scale-out storage systems are designed to keep your costs down and profits up.
Cloudian’s native S3 API implementation works seamlessly with your client’s applications to ensure a great user experience. Plus, it guarantees trouble-free connectivity with the full range of S3-enabled applications, giving you more cloud service revenue opportunities.
Low Startup Costs, Easy to Grow
The modular architecture keeps CAPEX to a minimum by letting you can start small and add capacity with demand, rather than ahead of it. Performance grows, too, as you add capacity, to help eliminate bottlenecks.
Plus, Cloudian offers the industry’s richest service-provider feature set, including multi-tenancy, billing, and embedded QoS controls to give you flexibility and control.
Cloudian Managed Service Provider Program Guide
Leverage Cloudian’s proven storage platform to build a profitable, high-value add cloud storage solutions business. Cloudian’s Managed Service Provider Program provides benefits and expertise to help ensure your success.
Industry’s Richest Cloud Service Provider Feature Set
Industry’s highest S3 interoperability
Start with 100TB and grow
Securely leverage shared storage across multiple clients
Charge based on service provided
Ensure service levels with QoS controls
Easy to buy and manage
Consumption Model Available
To help manage your cash flow, Cloudian is available with consumption model financing. For US-based customers, the Cloudian FlexStore program lets you put Cloudian capacity in your data center with no cash upfront. Pay for the capacity used and add capacity when needed. With metered storage, you’re billed monthly only for capacity used.
Choose Your Preferred Deployment Model
Deploy either pre-configured Cloudian appliances or software-defined storage on your servers. Either way, enjoy the identical feature set and operational flexibility. Only Cloudian gives you the option of choosing the hardware model that works for you.
- VMware Cloud Provider AUCloud Builds Business on Cloudian Platform
- NTT Australia Builds Cloudian/HPE-Based Storage Platform
- Systemec Deploys Cloudian for Backup Scalability
- ProfitBricks Chooses Cloudian for S3-Compatible Object Storage Service
- Calligo Deploys Cloudian S3-based Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) Solution
- rediCloud Adds Storage Offering to Cloud Services Portfolio
- NTT Communications Delivers Object Storage to Enterprise Cloud Services with Cloudian HyperStore