Earns Highest Rating Among Object Storage Providers
SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 4, 2020 – Cloudian® today announced that its HyperStore® object storage platform has been recognized as a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage.* The Customers’ Choice distinction is based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing and/or using the product or service.
High Customer Ratings
On a five-point scale, HyperStore earned an overall rating of 4.8 stars as of Jan. 29, 2020—the highest of any reviewed object storage vendor—with more than 50 customers giving the solution five stars during 2019. Individual product capabilities ratings were as follows:
- Capacity – 4.9
- Resilience – 4.9
- Storage efficiency – 4.8
- Interoperability – 4.8
- Security and multi-tenancy – 4.8
- Performance – 4.8
- Manageability – 4.7
Customer Praise Across Industries
Cloudian customer reviewers represented a broad range of organizations in both size and industry. The reviews also highlighted an array of HyperStore benefits, as reflected in this sampling of customer comments:
- “Great product, easy implementation, and solid support structure” – Systems Engineer in the Manufacturing Industry
- “Exceptional, high-performance, resilient S3 architecture at a great price” – Software Engineer in the Services Industry
- “Efficient and effective storage layer for unstructured and archive data” – Service Architect in the Healthcare Industry
- “Cloudian improved our archival workflows, fit into our tiered storage strategy seamlessly” – Media Operations Manager in the Media Industry
- “A well-featured and cost-effective S3 object store” – System Specialist (Infrastructure) in the Education Industry
To learn more about HyperStore, visit cloudian.com/products/hyperstore/.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitutes the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Cloudian is the most widely deployed independent provider of object storage systems, with the industry’s most advanced S3 compatibility and an extensive partnership ecosystem. Its award-winning flagship solution, HyperStore, provides limitless scalability and cloud-like technology, flexibility, and economics in the data center. Cloudian’s global data fabric architecture enables enterprises to store, find and protect object and file data seamlessly across sites, both on-premises and in public clouds, within a single, unified platform. Learn more at cloudian.com.
U.S. Media Contact
EMEA Media Contact
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry
+44 (0) 20 7403 8878
* Gartner defines distributed file systems and object storage as software and hardware solutions that are based on “shared nothing architecture” and that support object and/or scale-out file technology to address requirements for unstructured data growth.Share This: