ENTERPRISE-GRADE fully native S3-compatible object storage for containerized applications
Rise of Kubernetes and Cloud Native Applications
As enterprises increasingly adopt Kubernetes and deploy modern, cloud-native applications, there is a need to ensure associated storage is also modernized and up-to-date. Because containers were designed for the cloud, they break many of the rules associated with traditional storage access.
Kubernetes applications require cloud-like storage access, similar to what they would see in the public cloud. In other words, to have storage in your data center that acts like storage in the cloud.
Cloudian’s enterprise-grade, fully native, S3-compatible object storage software integrated with Red Hat OpenShift enables new efficiencies by allowing enterprises to run modern, cloud-native applications, both on-prem and in private and public clouds. The solution extends HyperStore’s simple-to-deploy and easy-to-manage, exabyte scalable, highly secure, multi-tenant storage to modern applications.
Cloudian runs as a container within Red Hat OpenShift, providing industry standard object storage for your container applications. The result is self-service storage access in a cloudlike infrastructure.
Key Features Include:
Key Use Cases
• Faster deployment: Deploy an Enterprise-grade, S3 compatible object storage system for your modern applications in minutes
• Cloud Repatriation and Private Cloud:
– Deliver various as-a-service offerings
– Support S3-APIs with granular data management
– Meet customers data growth requirements without complexity
– Respond to unpredictable demand
– Deliver high service levels at lower costs
- Easy install in minutes
- Native S3 API storage in your data center
- Cloud-like storage access for Kubernetes applications
- Runs as a container within Red Hat OpenShift: Manage it using the same OpenShift GUI you are familiar with
- Self-Service: Quickly provision storage using a lightweight operator
- Portable: S3-API driven on native S3 API platform; no gateways or translation layer
- Multi-Tenant: Isolated namespaces for developer and production workloads
- Scalable: Modular scalability to an exabyte
- Secure: Verified, with U.S. Federal and European standard security certifications